Mod apk Sailor Moon Drops v1.26.0 - Unlimited Gems Boosters, Extra Time, Extra Moves & More (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    56
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you! Is there a way to mod the gems though?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Great!
Post automatically merged:


Post automatically merged:

Good
Post automatically merged:

It's só good! Thank!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I wanted to thank you for the work you did! When I first installed it, it worked fantastic!

Unfortunately, the game now freezes whenever I start the game up. At first it froze while receiving the first daily login reward. When I restart the game, it will give me the option to buy gems, and closing that boxes results in being unable to do anything.

I think the mod is attempting to give me infinite hearts, but can't? The timer is stuck on "0:00".
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'm still having problems with the app not functioning. I reinstalled the mod APK and transferred my old data, however I'm still stuck.

Attaching a screenshot of what happens. I can click on stuff and it will animate (i.e. sparkles clicking on a place, or a menu button gets smaller like when a button is pressed) but I'm unable to do anything.

I'm going to try a legit copy next.

 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 9 years
Yey Thank you so much!!!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
It works like a charm! Thank you so much! This game now is so much less frustrating... :D
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Awesome
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
Post automatically merged:

thank you
 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Holy Molly ty
Post automatically merged:

Holy Molly ty
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much
 
Last edited:
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
thank uoi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top