💬 Review Samsung A50 by girlwholiketoplay

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,668 happy users since 2014.
Register

girlwholiketoplay

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung A50

Description
Samsung A50 2019. Ive use it about 1 year. And it value the price. And not to pricey as the other type of samsung. Still it work better with the ram and rom i think that worth the price. You can also add the memory card if the memory of your phone is not enough. When play game there is mode that will automatic turn to game mode. And you can lock the notification so that it wont disturb your game.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like that it not lag and easy to use. There are always new features and updated. The security is awsome and overall i really like this phone. Its also affordable.
I like to play game. It give you wholebscreeen and turn to games mode automatic. You can lock the notification so that it wont disturb the games.

I think that this phone is easy to use and woth to buy with the affordable price. The camera also awesome for those who like to take picture. There are many apps you can use. And it available almost to all over the world because samsung is one of the longest brand and trusted.

Please enjoy using the samsung. I will always love it. And i know you will too

Things I don't like
I dont like i feel like the brighness even when you put at lowest when night it still feel like still not the lowest. Overalll its goood

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes i would recommend for those who want affordable phone and really work great. Please buy it. It reasonable price and worth your money guys