💬 Review Samsung Galaxy A6 by Shumairr

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shumairr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy A6

20200111_202341.jpg

Brief Description: The Samsung Galaxy A6 is a superb smartphone to buy when on a budget, or heck, even when you have money to spend. It costs a modest €300. The phone is moderately new, having been released in 2018 and it is very appealing due to its size and screen layout. Minimal bezels and maximum screen size are just some of the aesthetics that this elegant device possesses. Not to mention the 5.6 inch screen; which is bigger than an iPhone 8 screen!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
• Very durable and robust design
• Extremely good value-for-money
• Thin and elegant shape & design
• Fantastic screen size with minimal bezels
• Good camera quality
• Easy-to-use fingerprint scanner
• Long battery life

Things I don't like:
• Still uses a microUSB port rather than USB-C
• Poor GPU and RAM
• Somewhat slow performance
• Sub-par AMOLED display

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I would definitely recommend this smartphone to other users due to its overall reliability and value. The long battery life and fabulous photo quality (especially on the selfie camera) allow for the phone to serve as a great everyday, general-purpose device. Performance, however, is a bit of a let down when it comes to pure speed or fps. Due to this, I wouldn't reccomend this phone for gaming.

Overall, a very well-rounded device for the price it asks. Definitely would recommend considering as an option when purchasing a new smartphone.