💬 Review Samsung Galaxy J3 by AnaTheJack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,649 happy users since 2014.
Register

AnaTheJack

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy J3
I ended up writing the wrong number the first time around. I was thinking it was my moms model.
Description
The phones screen is about 2 inches across and 5 inches in length. It has a headphone jack and a charging port along with a home button. The on button is located on the right side of the phone and the volume is on the left. The main camera is on the back along with the speaker, there is also a camera located on the front of the phone as well for selfies. It is priced around $150 It has a 7 MP camera and 8 GB memory.

Performance: ⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐

Things I like
The phone itself is easy to navigate, if you have ever owned a smartphone before it is very simple to learn. The phone itself is very sturdy, I have owned the same case for it for 4 years now and have not needed a replacement nor have I ever cracked the screen no matter how many times I have dropped it, I am only now noticing scratches in the screen. It is small enough to fit in my pockets and I have even managed to squeeze it into my Halloween costumes small pockets.

Things I don't like
The camera is the worst I have had in a while it is very difficult to focus on an object or a person you want to take a picture of and the lighting has to be perfect in order to get a clear photo. The memory has become worse the longer I have had the phone and I can not have 3 big apps on it without something glitching and have had to keep it at 2 apps. Lately the screen has been freezing up and I have had fears of the phone just permanently shutting down though that may be caused by its age

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐

Verdict
The phone is reliable if you are doing nothing more than using the phone for social media, text, calls, and small apps such as word games or bubble poppers. It is perfect if you are looking for a fairly cheap phone that won't break easily and can be used for those things. If you are looking for a gaming or a picture taking phone I suggest you look elsewhere. I would recommend this phone only if you are looking on a budget and need a basic smartphone, not anything fancy.

Last edited:

Hydra119

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What is the model number?
Carrier?
What is the (possible) recommended storage capacity upgrade available?

AnaTheJack

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Carrier: Verizon
Upgrade: I am not sure on this as I have never upgraded myself but all sites say it should support a MicroSD card up to 256 GB though that is for the 2017 version and I believe I have the 2016 but have been unable to find what works for that