💬 Review Samsung galaxy J3 Pro by BigNGray

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,632 happy users since 2014.
Register

BigNGray

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung galaxy J3 Pro

Description
A good smartphone but with a debilitating flaw. Some of the earlier releases (like mine) does not able to read micro sd card which made me into a dilemma of organizing and clearing the storage. It was frustrating.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
A very durable smartphone, I've dropped it a more than a dozen occasions and the screen hold pretty well without a single crack or scratch on the screen.

Things I don't like
The battery doesn't last very long. Not a good device for those who are into gaming.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this smartphone for those who only use smartphone for daily life and not into gaming

Hydra119

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the review!
Questions: The storage is seriously not upgradeable?!
What is model number?
Where did you buy it?
What is the carrier?
Again, thank you.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Any specs you can give us @BigNGray for the phone?

BigNGray

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the review!
Questions: The storage is seriously not upgradeable?!
What is model number?
Where did you buy it?
What is the carrier?
Again, thank you.
I bought the model when it was just released, I got a free micro sd card and it didn't work, so I bought the original samsung micro sd and it still did not worked.
So i searched the google and turns out many people got the same problem. So yeah, it really was not upgradable. But I've seen some people using the same model were able to use micro sd without problem( maybe the newer version.

Model number was SM-J3110

I bought at one of the samsung licensed distributor and as far as i concerned it can lock to 4G
Post automatically merged:

16 Gb internal
2 Gb ram
8 mp front cam/ 5 mp selfie
Android vers 7.0 upgradeable to 9.0