💬 Review Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus by xwinterxgalaxy7

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

xwinterxgalaxy7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus

Description
The screen has a 6.8 inch display, which is quite big and looks great when watching videos or playing games. There's very little lag and the overall performance is stable and quick at downloading as well. It's very easy to navigate my way around the features as the different functions are quite easy to follow and understand. The S-Pen attached to it is useful for writing out something or even playing games. This phone also uses a USB-C port.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
- The large storge is definitely the winning factor here. I can download as many things as I want without worrying about my storage running out.

- Love how high-quality the screen looks, especially when playing games and watching videos.

- It charges super fast, it's easy to get my phone up to 100% in under an hour most of the time.

Things I don't like
- There's quite a lot of gimmicky features that takes up unnecessary space on the device settings.

- No headphone jack, it's a hassle to use a dongle or buy a pair of earphones that supports the USB-C port.

- Accidental touches happens pretty often, and the fingerprint scanner is quite inconsistent.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I highly recommend this device for those that can fork out extra money for their phone. It's definitely living up to my expectations in terms of performance and display. However, it can be hard carrying this device out in public as it can get a little heavy as the screen is quite large. Everyone has a different preference, but I personally recommend this device.