💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S10 Exynos by energy2974

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,803 happy users since 2014.
Register

energy2974

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 (Exynos Version) 8 months review.

Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Duos-128GB-Black-8801643682149-27022019-01-p.jpg

Brief Description: This is a phone that I've used as my daily driver. Overall, this phone checks all the box for me. From the camera to the software, performance,... I think this phone will perform well in long term.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
First let's talk about the screen.
Here you have a 6.1 inch 1440p panel. I gotta say, this is one of the best display ON THE MARKET right now. The colors are bright, accurate. Screen brightness is on point. And the best thing: It's immersive. It looks like there's no edge. I think the camera hole doesn't mind me. Once you use it for a while, you don't notice it.
Second, the camera.
The camera compartment has three lens: Wide, Ultra Wide and Telephoto.
With those three lens, The S10 can switch between different angles, making it super versatile.
The quality of the camera is also great. The images are sharp, bright, very good dynamic range. The only thing I don't like is the colors but many people like it. The colors are saturated, which right off the bat, it doesn't need to be edited anymore. I'd like it to be natural so that I can edit in my own personal preference.
Third, the software.
With the newly updated software ui by Samsung, named One Ui, it is so much better that past Samsung UI.
As named One UI, you can now easily perform basic tasks with one hand, and that's what I like. The One UI is super customizable. You can customize almost everything. And now with the new Android 10 Update, the animation completely changed. It's like on the iPhone, where going in and out apps is super smooth. Now Android can do that.

Things I don't like:
Performance: Don't get me wrong. the Exynos 9820 is amazing. It performs every task so smoothly. But the only problem that it sucks at gaming. It runs most of the heavy games fine. But sometimes it lags when I'm playing games or even crash. It's not that reliable. If only I could get the Snapdragon that easily here, gaming would be smooth as butter.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Yes, I'd highly recommend this phone to others. Especially when the price is dropping. You can get the S10 for only $400 if you're on a bargain hunt. The S10 is a wonderful phone. It does everything well.