💬 Review Samsung Galaxy Sky Pro by Borny890

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,987 happy users since 2014.
Register

Borny890

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy Sky Pro

Description
I have had this device for over a year and a half now and it has shown almost no signs of age. The outside appearance is still very unblemished (the sides and back), and the screen has survived many falls and wet surfaces with no cracks or scratches. This might be due to the case I am using, which hqs the lip to prevent the screen from contacting the ground, but I am still impressed. Onto the inner workings, the processor is still very good, and though it does lag when there are too many apps on it or there are too many tabs open, it is easily avoidable with transferring things to an SD card. A 128GB one (the one I have), works quite well and eliminates basically all of the lag. Overall the quality is very good, and apart from spending a few to get a new battery or case if your so inclined, it is a steal of a price. I found mine for under $100 on Amazon, and it has worked perfectly so far.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This phone's durability is its biggest thing for me, I am confident that it can last for at least another 2 years. It makes it reliable, which is rare for a under $100 phone.

Things I don't like
The lag that has popped up recently around the games I play. It has been slightly annoying to have to fix the lag every time I get on a game.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would, because for what it is, it is durable, practical, and it gets the job done easily. It is an under $100 phone, so it is not the best, the front facing camera is crap and the front facing one is temperamental, and the processing speed could use work. But for what it is, it is a very good option.