Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 early thoughts

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,857 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We’ve now had a week with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 and some thoughts have formed. While we’re doing our tests and completing the review, we had a few watercooler thoughts about the new foldable. So here’s our early impressions.

Samsung played it too safe with the Galaxy Z Fold5

Once you get to a certain successful point, you can only do so much to improve without risking alienating your existing customers. Samsung made leaps in the four generations of Galaxy Fold leading up to the Z Fold5 – strengthening the build, adding water resistance, and perfecting the ultra-thin glass. It’s now time for small refinements.

Still, the Galaxy Z Fold5 looks nearly unchanged from its predecessor. Even worse, it feels identical as well. Samsung played it way too safe with the Galaxy Z Fold5.

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 hot take

Many people expected a move to a shorter and wider body style, similar to the new Google Pixel Fold, but Samsung stuck to the same formula. And while the Galaxy Z Fold5 is perfectly okay to use, its outer display is undoubtedly worse than competing horizontal foldables.

The post continues on our Blog: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 early thoughts

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Nice product then folding TOP

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
I've been a Samsung foldable user since it first was released in 4th quarter of 2019. (y) :D:hattip:

I'm nothing but a satisfied Samsung foldable user until my shelf life expires, as in the day or night I assume room temperature.

I'll never give up my foldable, unless Samsung ceases to produce them.

By the way, I'll eventually buy the latest Sammy foldable, number five.

Incidentally, once you've created the perfect thing, no need to attempt to uselessly tweak it, just keep on making it.

I was also a happy Sammy Note user, until Sammy decided to kill the line.

Last edited: