💬 Review Samsung S9 by Squele

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,649 happy users since 2014.
Register

Squele

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung S9

Description
The S9 has a 5.8-inch panel and looks like a larger phone, but it feels really good in your hand due to the phone being so slim. The rear camera has 12 MP and the front camera 8 MP. The integrated beauty settings in the camera app help you to create the selfie look that you want. Under the two buttons for the volume regulations, there is a new button for Bixby, which is basically the Siri or Alexa for your Samsung phone. Push it down and say what you want your phone to do for you. It also has

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like that the battery is so strong and that the display is not too big , but large enough to watch Netflix or videos on it with friends. The quality of the speakers is good too, I can listen to music in the bath room for example without an extra speaker because the quality of the music doesn't hurt my ears when I don't use one. So that's a big plus for me, since I always listen to music but I don't own a bluetooth speaker.

Things I don't like
I don't like the camera quality of the front camera and that the Autofocus for the camera in general is not as fast. But that's just on me and because I personally like taking pictures

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend it, but if someone wants the newest and best technology for the display or camera and what not, I would recommend buying a newer phone.

Last edited: