Sbenny app shows unlocked content as hidden

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I don't know what just happened, but when I bought this mod, it only decreased my SB Points and I also received a notification on unlocking it, but...I didn't unlock it?

Edit: I tried reloading it multiple times but it didn't unlock still.

Edit 2: I'm doing this inside the sbenny app.

Attachments

Last edited:

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Have you tried logging in through the browser and checking if it is unlocked there? If not trying login in again through the app once more.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Y
Have you tried logging in through the browser and checking if it is unlocked there? If not trying login in again through the app once more.
I did, just now! It's unlocked in the site but not in the app...I believe it's a bug in the app!

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Y

I did, just now! It's unlocked in the site but not in the app...I believe it's a bug in the app!
That can certainly be true. For future reference, just download apps and games from the browser for now. And you might wanna submit a bug report for the app as I believe they are still working to improve it.
However, I am glad you got it to work!

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
That can certainly be true. For future reference, just download apps and games from the browser for now. And you might wanna submit a bug report for the app as I believe they are still working to improve it.
Yes, Thank you! I'll report this bug!
Post automatically merged:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Its most probably caches problem . Try clearing the caches of the app.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@KymForGo Send the link of that mod here.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
@KymForGo Send the link of that mod here.

Its most probably caches problem . Try clearing the caches of the app.
Nope, it doesn't work sadly.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hey :)

Is this issue solved?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Also, @KymForGo , do note that you need to provide a short version of the problem as the title, "I need help" is pretty vague, I'll try to correct it if I can :3

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
well, since this question is pretty old, and somewhat seen to, i'll move this to the answered section now.