Sbenny.com's return MEGA Giveaway & Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,068 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunome

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honestly, I'm so glad you guys are back online! I was checking everyday I missed seeing you all so much.

I know I'm not really active (talking to people is scary and anxiety is a thing) so I may not be the most qualified to say this, but I really missed the community here the most. I may not engage much, but I lurk a lot, and it has always been such a bright spot in my day to come onto here and look at everyone's new thoughts, works, and posts. Seeing the kind of support and camaraderie that's shared among members here is so comforting, especially during a time where we feel more disconnected and alone than ever.

So welcome back, Sbenny. I'm really happy you're here 🤗

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just missed the community. I'm weird - I usually only download apps at least like twice a month but I just like hanging out in here. The people are reliable not only when it comes to modding, they're friendly too. The moderators are swift and understanding. I know this sounds like I'm buttering up to y'all but these are just my genuine thoughts, this isn't written for the sake of joining that contest, I just wanted to say what I want to say. There's so many toxicity in forums and social sites and I'm glad to say this isn't one of them. Glad to have this site online again 🙂

yekcim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, it takes real dedication to rise in spite of difficulties: I am so glad you are back, thanks.
And I missed my daily routine: what new treasures am I gonna find in the SBenny chest today? :happydroid:

gabxavs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When the site went offline I missed the way modders / adms make us a big family.I am very happy and grateful for you to come back in full force and always thinking about the differential for the site, I really like this site and I hope that it grows much more and that it reaps many achievements! 😊🖤

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmm... Well Boss, I don't think I qualify to answer here since I have been away for so long that I miss the hole thing, but:

I came here looking for games, I guess what, I did find them, a lot of them, and then I found books and the more I searched within the site the more attached I felt to it, and eventually I found friends, real ones, to joke, to mess around with, to help and to ask for help too, and well the rest it's history, somehow I became the "father" and now I feel like home in here, so if I had to say just one thing: What I missed the most of this site, was the people, my friends, my family.

Nawabana

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey guys! I know that I'm not really active in here but I just wanna say thank you for all the hard work you do, there are people like me who don't really have the chance to enjoy apps and movies, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for creating such an amazing forum! 💚

Ghostdog7777

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What i missed was being able to see what Sbenny has to offer in apps and such, being able to support the modders of sbenny and just generally observing what the Sbenny community users are up to. I can't really say much since I'm too shy to take part in the community by chatting and such.

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Each time I see a cool app in the app store I wish I had some "shortcuts" in I come here. Sometimes there are only posts requesting the mod to be made, other times the mod is not updated/doesn't work very easily,but every time I remain hopeful. That is why I noticed you were gone. One day I came here and whoops, nothing.

Big sexy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honestly like the day you guys went offline I had finished my most recent book and I was coming to the site to download a new one and I saw that you guys were down and let me tell you that really scared me. I didn't know if you would be back. But I am thankful you are back and I hope for a long time.

tu134629a

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I feel like a few days pass in an instant.
In other words, I was not aware of this event.
But this misfortune must have been a long and painful one for the management.
Welcome back and thank you for your hard work!

AAPVIPS

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
You guys here on sbenny are the best💓💓 so when I discovered u were offline I felt really bad even though I didn't donate any money to you I still missed you guys day in day out.

Steeljace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This website does have some amazing and exclusive mods which I missed a lot, not to mention the eBooks , movies ,applications and many more. Its been two years since I joined this community and even though I wasn't online for most of it, the sever problem and the fire which caused it and our forum being offline for over 10 days really put a stop to my life. It was only after this site went down that I was able to understand how much I relied on it not just for the awesome mods and stuff but the community as a whole. I met some really great people in this community who helped me lot during my own troubles and I have sbenny forum to thank for that. The people who are behind this website is just great in many ways and I would use this opportunity to thank u all. Do keep being awesome<3

MigL

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Missed u, really did. I found your because when accessing a game, when validation the access it didn't work. Then I tried to access the forum and... Nothing... Started panicking.... I even googled to see if there was something happening to the page. I've seen so many content pages being taken down and I was already starting to believe something really bad happened... But finally, you were back online "in the blink of an eye" and I could rest my soul.

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was really stressed for that 10 days because my game required an update and you were gone, you guys, i even downloaded the original app and power thru the inability to choose or do everything. In conclusion, i'm really glad you guys are back. I'm really thankful for this community 💚

Status
Not open for further replies.