Mod apk School Festival (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,763 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
School Festival (Android Port)

Name of the game: School Festival

Version: Final Version

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
STORY
New school, new encounters, new possibilities.

The school festival is just around the corner.

Time to schedule your life, make friends, have fun and enjoy your youth

because this is where everything will start...

FEATURES
You can expect:
+ Longer script! We reached as high as 52k words consider that Love Blossom Extended was around 17k
+ CGs!
+ Scenes re-play! All of them and not just endings! ok maybe a couple are out ssssh...
+ After stories because we know you love them
+ And for the two above, the name will be the last one you picked! No more default one!
+ Music!
+ Someone you know from love blossom extended
+ And we might have made a step from the fake OP we did last time...

WALKTHROUGH
General guidelines

The endings are affected by how many times you help with the festival (the class president will tell you when you helped enough), by how many 'correct' answers you pick during the characters' events or by how many times you visit a place.

Kidou Sanosuke

• Get up right now
  • It's getting late, I better go home now
  • Maid and butler café
  • I will climb the tree myself
  • No, I'm not
    • Helped enough with the festival -> Ending A
    • Not helped enough -> Ending B
Picking at least one wrong answer and helping enough with the festival -> Kidou Festival C

Naoki Hirota

• Yeah... Time to wake up...
  • No, I need to learn my lesson
  • I must help him now!
  • Let me help you with the script
  • Ask what is he doing there
Picking at least one wrong answer and helping enough with the festival -> Naoki Festival C

Ichizaki Tetsuya

• Get up right now
  • It's getting late, I better go home now
  • I think I will go to the market
  • I will try to cook something simple
  • I'll wait here a while...
  • I don't feel like cooking
Picking the last choice wrong and helping enough with the festival -> Ichizaki Festival C

Amano Ryouhei

To unlock him, clear Ending A for the three main characters and start a new game. Help with the festival during the week, on Sunday follow the star on the map. Play again after getting his own Ending A for the other endings.

• Talk my way out of this
  • Help him
  • Music magazine -> Ending A
    • Study comes first -> Ending B
    • Work takes priority -> Ending C
Class President

Follow the same requirements as Amano. At the first event choose "Go help out". Keep helping with the festival until an event will trigger.

Extreme Endings

Choose a specific location during every turn. For those activities not aviable on Sunday, you are free to pick between staying Home or helping with the Festival.

Extras

The title screen changes with the endings you get. The following are two more unlocks:

• Go home on the third in-game day and choose "I can't!".
  • Stay in the classroom when no character is around.
Unlocking everything in the title screen will unlock the empty and full pictures in the gallery.

Unlocking all CGs will unlock a new picture in the gallery.

Unlocking all the scenes will open the ABABO Afterword.

For your first time playing this, it would be highly reccomended. The story is light, not heavy with a lot of drama, this will refresh you from the intense drama of other visual novel that has thick and complicated plot. Like for example after reading a romance visual novel with lot of cheating,backstabbing, and trickery, this will be such a change of scene that will make you forget all of those intensity. But after 3-5 playthrough you will be hella bored with how light the story is and how there's not much drama in it and it's soo...plain and boring afterward.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.io Windows Version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 12 times

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well why i should not write nice when story is beautiful i already read it and hope everyone enjoy it.

Quirering

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
What is this exactly though? A GxG, bxb, or bxg/gxb? Or is it multiple at once? (Eg; GxG & bxg/gxb; bxb & bxg/gxb; GxG, bxb, & bxg/Gxb)