✅ Solved SD Gundam Strikers

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,178 happy users since 2014.
Register

deathmoor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Name of the Game: SD Gundam Strikers

Do you have Root permissions? NO

Is this game Online? YES

Google Play Store URL:
Code:
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcogames.sdgstww
What would you like us to hack?
Add a On/Off feature for the 1 hit kill.
Add a break all boss part feature.
Remove the Root/Hack detection.

Would you like this custom mod VIP ONLY

Note: The major thing I really want to request is this game has a built in check that seems to see if you are playing on a Root phone or have a Mod APK. It doesn't ban you for it. But it will remove you from ranking award.
So after any ranking event, you get absolutely nothing from the ranking award.

Regarding the Boss parts. The game has these bosses that you have to destroy all their various parts first before killing it to get awards. The parts can be destroy with enough damages. However, with the 1-Hit KO ON, you kill the boss and only one part. You miss out on 2-3 other parts and essentially not getting what you are after.
Thank you :D

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If the game language was english, I could've done it but since I do barely understand how to launch this game, it will be extremely hard for me to understand what to do here.

deathmoor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
If the game language was english, I could've done it but since I do barely understand how to launch this game, it will be extremely hard for me to understand what to do here.
There is a language option to change it to English or chinese. It only translates most of the menus and options. :/

Actually game is closing soon so forget the request.