Mod apk Secrets: Game of Choices ~ v1.0.39 ~ Premium Choices & Clothes unlocked [Updated Release]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,259 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsthis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello. I downloaded this mod version and somehow it works in the first part but I think when the player had to choose some premium choices it leaves a blank options and I can't proceed to the story further. Could you fix it when you have the time? Thanks.
I was about to report the same thing. At first, I thought it was the server, but it seems they have implemented some sort of anti-cheat? I was probably one of the players that played too much chapters in short amount of time, thus alarmed them 😂

handsinthegarden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for making mods for us :)
Post automatically merged:

The best game of this kind so far is still Choices. I'm pretty sure, the graphics, the writing, the grammatical errors and how you make choices in this game are eerily similar to Chapters. Could it be they're developed by same company? This game is fun in the sense that it's kinda trashy and to be honest, the sex scenes are kinda hot. That's the only plus point. Your choices definitely don't matter. Best not waste your money on this game.

On a different note, it seems my account got banned. The game keeps telling me, my account is being investigated due to unusual playing patterns. Is there a way to bypass this?
Definitely sounds like Chapters, by the account banning and whatnot. I think trashing SBenny isn't the way to go, though. These people work hard for us, just so we can cheat in games, really. Sometimes the mods fall flat, but that's when you reach out to the mod developer and let them know of the ongoing issues.

Last edited:

Morningstar783

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hope it works for me!
Post automatically merged:

Hope it works for me!

Kau008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Testing06

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the same problem, too! I've tried some workaround, but none of them worked. Anyone else had the same issue and have some solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.