Mod apk Sengoku love | Otome Dating Sim Otome game - Unlimited Gems

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,757 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks 😊
Post automatically merged:

Thanks 😊

Momolicius

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yay!
I really like this game, thank you for the update.
It has new routes??

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
WWHYYYY?? please tell me what to do what did i do wrong???😭😭
Screenshot_2022-05-18-03-55-56-16.png

Strange Lola

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
WWHYYYY?? please tell me what to do what did i do wrong???😭😭Screenshot_2022-05-18-03-55-56-16.png

I might be wrong, but I believe the servers were taken down. The game could be played offline if I don't remember incorrectly (I played it a couple of years ago 😅), but it still needed internet connection for some things. So as the game was taken down I'm sure this is why the game isn't working for you... But, I can be wrong.

But, to be extremely honest, the game wasn't that good. The stories were pretty meh 😅. It did have nice CGs tho. I believe I still have them somewhere, if you're interested I can, at least send them to you 😅 💙

D

Deleted member 1071254

Thanks

It's not working for me . I can't even open it 😕 Is there anything you can do i hope ??

nana19

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
This is working and I'm still playing it right now. You'll just need to make sure that you followed the instruction

Sengoku love | Otome Dating Sim Otome game - Unlimited Gems was released by Axiom and 76430 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.