Mod apk Sheltered v1.0 MODs, Unlimited Items, Experience, Max Storage, 100% Success

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,750 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dinucleicacid

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awww. How sweet. He offered his body for us now we have food for one week. - A random gal I found

Izz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mmh I didn't check the skills, in the normal game you gain 10xp and I multiplied that exp x500 and I get visual all stats with 5000xp I was thinking it was working perfectly. This afternoon (now it's 7:51 am) I will check again the code and I will try again in other ways :) I seen the game is appreciate so I will also add the istant crafting. If I get success on fixing the XP I will send the link to the mod to the people who already bought (because if I change the links you have to reunlocked and I don't want that).

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I found some issues on modding this game (I made another version with free crafting but I broke the upgrade system :lol: so I didn't post it)
That will be great. I know your mod is always working, that why i ask first instead voting it not working. Waiting for your awesome mod.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
A little update about the progress:
  • Instant building and instant crafting added without problem
  • I'm also working on experience system:
    • i found another way for the exp, it works but i need more time for testing.

• Screenshot_2018-11-15-15-57-20.png

UPDATE
i'm working on two mods:
  • 1) with x500 XP on the right stats influence by the game
  • 2) all stats boosted to level cap (20) for all stats :cool:

Last edited:

Nobody607

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, I always wanted something like this and I can't wait to try it

Izz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
A little update about the progress:
  • Instant building and instant crafting added without problem
  • I'm also working on experience system:

UPDATE
i'm working on two mods:
  • 1) with x500 XP on the right stats influence by the game
  • 2) all stats boosted to level cap (20) for all stats :cool:
Is it done? This game is quite interesting so i cant wait to play (with mod ofc)

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! just dropping by to say it works well and so far had been a great play!

Kinda wondering though if its possible to add water and food to the mod bc im really finding it hard to play tbh but anyways...

thanks a lot for this!

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it done? This game is quite interesting so i cant wait to play (with mod ofc)
I'm uploading the mods. i tested a lot :)
In 20 minutes I think they are uploaded. (slow internet :()

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

poppafawn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok. Game works great,but it's a hard game to learn. My family is dying of thirst and can't figure out how to make the dumbies drink.

Razhell

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Good game, but no to play in a smartphone. Maybe in a tablet.

Sheltered v1.0 MODs, Unlimited Items, Experience, Max Storage, 100% Success was released by Nardo7 and 103171 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.