Mod apk Sheltered v1.0 MODs, Unlimited Items, Experience, Max Storage, 100% Success

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,294 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rangatira01

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey nardo, if you mod this game again could you please make extended food stocks, duck tape, and guns with ammunition and all floors built in bunker aswell as. My 3Rd attempt at game today made it 3weeks and died.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey nardo, if you mod this game again could you please make extended food stocks, duck tape, and guns with ammunition and all floors built in bunker aswell as. My 3Rd attempt at game today made it 3weeks and died.
I modded it a lot and there are already some version... i have really low free time... so i prefer modding another game when i find more free time. sorry

alpha12321

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod 3.2 is the BEST mod of a game I have seen in a long long time! I really enjoy this game and once I figured how the food stuff works game became a lot more fun. Thank you so so much for this mod. I have been looking for a game and a mod like this for a long time. The duck tape issue if you ask me is not a problem. You will find it in the wasteland but you can be assure that your people are safe with this mod. If there was infinite duck tape and cement maybe the game would not be as fun as it is now. The 3.2 mod gives a lot of stuff but you do have to craft and figure out stuff to pimp out your shelter. All in all 10/10 and if I can I would pay a lot more SB coins than just 150 for it. If you ask me - 3.2 mod is a 600 SB coin mod. Thank you so so so much 10/10!!!!

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod 3.2 is the BEST mod of a game I have seen in a long long time! I really enjoy this game and once I figured how the food stuff works game became a lot more fun. Thank you so so much for this mod. I have been looking for a game and a mod like this for a long time. The duck tape issue if you ask me is not a problem. You will find it in the wasteland but you can be assure that your people are safe with this mod. If there was infinite duck tape and cement maybe the game would not be as fun as it is now. The 3.2 mod gives a lot of stuff but you do have to craft and figure out stuff to pimp out your shelter. All in all 10/10 and if I can I would pay a lot more SB coins than just 150 for it. If you ask me - 3.2 mod is a 600 SB coin mod. Thank you so so so much 10/10!!!!
Really thanks for you words, i really appreciate.

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
sweet

KikyID

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for mod this game, i really enjoy. Can u mod food and water increase when using? Tysm @Nardo7

sojonin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
If only th PC version had such mods, good job!

KikyID

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Because when u play in hard and etc always run out water and food, hope new mod/update added increase food and water 😊😊 @Nardo7 i will waiting this mod always.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Because when u play in hard and etc always run out water and food, hope new mod/update added increase food and water 😊😊 @Nardo7 i will waiting this mod always.
I don't have free time... I also made different mod versions for this game so idk if I will modified this game in the future.. I can mod integrity and I think also water and food but the game will be too much easy... I like survival and Roguelike games so I don't like make an easy easy mod. If I made this new mod I think only few person are interested... I seen this game is really appreciate so maybe in the future (if the game will update) I will mod it with a mod menu or 3-4 different mods based on users requests.

KikyID

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know if mod food and water the game will easy to play, but some player like me no have time to play much, because busy in real life.
I think menu mod will helpful if u added on this game, im really enjoy ur mod, and i like game survival like you too.
Hope new mod have menu mod.
Im always waiting this game @Nardo7

Sheltered v1.0 MODs, Unlimited Items, Experience, Max Storage, 100% Success was released by Nardo7 and 102760 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.