Mod apk SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2V1.4.0 [God Mod & Damage Mod]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,644 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dannykun5

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Alright, I had to login in on my computer in order to reply. Wont let me on mobile.

Tips on how to get the most from this mod:

First off, shout out to Unreal for delivering this amazing gift!

The app works flawlessly, but it's not 100% dummy proof.

Negatives:

-Your opponents will also have maxed out atk/hp/mp and can easily one shot you. Do not waste time talking to demons, if you fail, they get to attack you and can tilt you hard.
-Battle Speed is still very alive, meaning if you take a bunch of peons into end game content, you will get raped, repeatedly.

How to counter these negatives:

Focus on maxing out one character that has a naturally high agility. Avian (birds) tend to be the fastest in the game. If you can get the first hit in every fight, you will never lose (unless endure is in play). Your battle speed is the average of all you characters in your party, excluding support characters, they don't get added to the equation. That's why if you have one character maximized for speed, you will always tend to have the higher battle speed. Horus is given to you near the beginning, use that demon as your speed character. You can also awaken him, and evolve him for free.

Afterwards, focus on getting the almighty attack "Megido" transferred to him. Should be pretty easy to get early on through fusions. It is useful because it attacks all enemies and ignores all mag resistances/nulls/drains. Afterwards try grinding for brands that give you a speed buff in the "sloth" map. You want 4 of them for a 30%+ Speed buff. Your 5th slot can be whatever. Then focus on leveling to get your battle speed to at least 18,000. That's what mine was at when I was finally able to out speed endgame bosses. At this point you can kill everything without having to worry about your enemy using the mod against you since you will always strike first. Only thing that could screw you over is "endure" and "enduring soul". These skills let enemies survive lethal damage just once. Since you're running just one monster, they can survive your attack and counter on their turn. To avoid this, use friend support demons that have all attacking skills. That way, once endure/enduring soul kicks in, they can attack after you, killing off that enemy demon before it can attack you. Remember, support/friend demons don't affect your battle speed, which is extremely useful. If you are fighting a demon whose weaknesses are hidden, the support will do a regular attack. A demon analyzer will reveal their weaknesses so the AI can pick the best attack possible. I suggest using the gun girl in this scenario since she has a skill that only uses half an attack turn when using an item (once you unlock it). Using all of this will get you through any type of end game content.

Setup took me about a day of playing. Would have been quicker had I known what to go for.

My Advice: Avoid PVP. The rewards are not that great. Also your team gets put on display meaning the whole world can see you modding. Not only that, you will climb ranks extremely quick. All of these things can potentially lead to unwanted exposure, which in turn could lead to a ban. Another tip is to put your strongest heavy hitting demon as your support demon, that way others won't think twice when they see you being a low level player that has completed end game content like aura's gate or hell's park. They'll assume you're a whale with unlimited income.

Avoid others mods found online that say "always win". Those mods have led to some players being banned and also don't work in some end game content like aura's gate. Speaking of aura's gate, avoid raid fights and warning contract fights. Anything involving other players is best to avoid. You won't miss out on anything since the prizes for those matches are literal dog s**t.

Suggestions to Unreal for the future features: Make this mod give your team max speed, and if possible, avoid giving the enemy benefits. I understand modding is difficult and wants aren't always possible.

If you have any questions, please ask. I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Dannykun5 for these helpful feedback. Most of the time on these kind of game heroes stats are linked with enemies and it's pretty hard to solve this issue. I can try to mod turn or number of wave but I doubt I can do much.

sodomania

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
wow finally a proper mod..thanks

btw is it possible to get exp multiplier?

Enric Black

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Love the Shin Megami series can't wait to try this.

sc30428

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Game has updated, looking for newest mod to play again. Thank you for your time and effort into bringing us this awesome mod :)

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2V1.4.0 [God Mod & Damage Mod] was released by Nocebo and 11475 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.