Mod apk Shuyan Saga v1.0 ~ FREE Full Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,068 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Shuyan Saga v1.0 ~ FREE Full Game
Shuyan.png

Name of the game: Shuyan Saga

Version: v1.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Shuyan Saga
IMG_20190129_115928.jpg

Kung-Fu visual Graphic-Novel/Comic-Book game with 3D Action combat!
This Game IS Amazing !!!
Such sky-high Quality work of art. <3
In English & Chinese with interchangeable Sub & Dub.
IMG_20190128_191910.jpg
Choose your kung fu destiny in this comic book meets video game adventure starring Kristin Kreuk!
Immerse yourself in an epic martial arts fantasy universe created by Chinese comic book master Daxiong and embark on a life-changing journey to master the inner secrets of kung fu!

Shuyan is the princess of Nan Feng and her secret passion for kung fu is called upon when her kingdom falls under attack by the Guer horde, an evil army led by a general who wields a mysterious and otherworldly power.

STARRING KRISTIN KREUK
Back-to-back People’s Choice Award winning star of Beauty and the Beast (Catherine Chandler) and Smallville (Lana Lang) in her first ever video game!

Highly rated on Mac and PC, Shuyan Saga™ features new controls designed especially for the touch screen!
IMG_20190129_120001.jpg

STUNNING HAND-DRAWN ART
Over 1,400 beautifully illustrated panels from the brilliant imagination of Daxiong, artist of over 100 comic book titles (he’s illustrated for DC Comics, Dark Horse, and more!)
CONTROL THE NARRATIVE!
You decide who to save! Your words and actions influence the story as it progresses! Original story set in a fantasy world inspired by ancient China, filled with myth and lore.
AMAZING ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
Featuring live instrumental recordings, composed by award-winning composer Aaron Tsang!
AUTHENTIC MOVEMENTS FROM A REAL-LIFE MASTER
Over 300 kung fu combat animations, referenced from motion captured kung fu techniques of Shifu Longfei Yang, Master of the Shanxi Praying Mantis Style, make for a truly unique gameplay experience!
BECOME A MASTER
3D combat features three levels of difficulty to be enjoyed by experienced and new players alike. Both hard and soft kung fu styles and two main combat modes: Arena and Focus.

Truly a Top-notch wonder of entertainment Masterpiece! 😍
IMG_20190129_120023.jpg

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.markmedia.shuyan
MOD Features:
LP-patched the rest of The Chapters to Fully Unlock Whole Game. (provided)
1 GB+ storage space..needed. :headbang:
IF you think the Price is too High..
There is Options..below :
♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

IMG_20190128_191750.jpg

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created).

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 17 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 48 times

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Congratz!
Remember to Report/Review back after you re-play it few times, with the diff modes & languages/voices options..mmmkay.
I myself have NO time to enjoy it fully..alas. Sigh..
:blushdroid:

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Game is amazing and all gamplay graphics wise sounds all top notch.any recommendations for similar games but where you can costumize your hero he or she with romance

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Game is amazing and all gamplay graphics wise sounds all top notch.any recommendations for similar games but where you can costumize your hero he or she with romance
As if..you already finished with this one. or plenty of others in your "back-logs" lol
err For phones? Don't think so, this is a Unique attempt at mixing-genres.

Superb Hollywood Quality, as its supported by The Canadian & Malaysian goverments.
It really..shows, no? 👌
♥

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
splashz.png

FireX.gif
FireZ.gif

Post automatically merged:

any recommendations for similar games but where you can costumize your hero he or she with romance
K.O.T.O.R perhaps and old Bioware masterpieces?
Jade Empire? Tales of illyria? Sorcery!
😳

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Personally i like Pamela Anderson

Mods dont ban me :eek::eek::eek::eek:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Not Suicide Squad ones 😢
Wolf of Wall Street sexay ones.
Or Tarzan's Jane Naked ones 😨
or with Will Smith ones 😳
err I better Stop..im fine with it.
She just came back from shopping..I might as well "play" with the real flesh n blood doll.
😌 pssst..she's my gf 😇

Personally i like Pamela Anderson

Mods dont ban me :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Perma BAN!!!! 😈

@Twich54 beibeh 😘
There..someone need banning 😈
err tanning err pegging 😂

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thank you! Will make a video for it :)

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Wow! The art looks amazing and the story sounds epic. Thanks again KentCave! You are awesome!

***Edit*** I love her outfit!

Last edited:

monkii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this! Too bad the server hates my connection, can't finish the obb file download and can't resume either, sighs.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this! Too bad the server hates my connection, can't finish the obb file download and can't resume either, sighs.
@monkii
This Game IS Worth it..Trust me <3
aye, 1 GB took efforts
especially on our IndiHome preet
Imagine my sacrifices..when Uploading
I had ©ursed I had Cried I had almost given up..many times!
Blame @Sbenny :cryingdroid:
I am currently uploading a 700+MB Otome
Screenshot_2019-02-03-10-25-40.png

took me countless tries and hours upon hours of heartbreaks
and it cost..how much to enjoy it..later?
it pays off..will it?
<3

Shuyan Saga v1.0 ~ FREE Full Game was released by KentCave and 5920 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.