💬 Review Sky - Children Of The Light

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,753 happy users since 2014.
Register

SlayerGirl7

✬TheMemer✬
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Sky - Children Of The Light

It's a relaxing game where you carry the light into kingdoms.

Review:
Sky - Children Of The Light, which came out last month for Android, is a game where you play as the role of a children of the light who has to carry light to kingdoms dominated by darkness. The beautiful things of this game are not just the graphics and the places you encounter in your journey, but also the fact that you can fly, that's the main purpose of the game. There are no monsters, no battles, nothing like that, it's a peaceful game so you won't ever feel stressed. You can also customize your character but you need to save the souls you'll find on your journey to unlock other customization stuff.
To play the game you need to have the latest version of Android, it won't work on older ones. During my gameplay I encountered some crashes even by setting my resolution to the lowest, so if it happens to you too, I suggest to totally close the app and re-open it after some seconds and don't set the resolution to the highest. In the game you can make friends and you can choose their name, since you can't choose one for yourself either way. If you like to complete maps then I suggest looking around the maps you have visited for more souls that could need your help, it can also unlock more items. I wouldn't suggest downloading apk versions of the game if you have an older Android version because it could break your smartphone, but if you have a Nintendo then you can play it there. Pretty soon the game will come out for ps4 ans Xbox one too. Well i hope you'll enjoy this game as much as I do.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐