Paid .apk Slay v1.12 ~ FREE Premium Strategy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,989 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Slay v1.12 ~ FREE Premium Strategy

Name of the game: Slay

Version: v1.12

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Slay

Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times.
The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones.
You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles.
Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!

"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com

What's New
Version 1.1.2 - Android 9.0 issues fixed
Version 1.1.1 - A number of bugs fixed - including the save game bug.
Version 1.0.9 - Significantly better scrolling and zooming performance.
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.7 - Bug fix for artificial intelligence.
- Better animation.
- Other minor Bug Fixes.
Version 1.0.5 - fix for force close issue when leaving the game screen for android os 2.x and 3.x
Version 1.0.4 - Alternative color Scheme bug fixed.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.windowsgames.slay
MOD Features:
Premium Old-Skool Strategy 🔪

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 7 times

Downloaded 18 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I'll make a video for it!

Slay v1.12 ~ FREE Premium Strategy was released by KentCave and 2018 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.