Some of my art :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,781 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Your style got what it need to be in game industry. Don't know about others but I welcomes you in the industry lolo and that portfolio illustration is Lit and Creative on it's own :) In short "Nailed It"

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow this is awesome 😍
Do you happen to have a tumblr or smthn of the sort where we can see more of your art?

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
you happen to have a tumblr or smthn of the sort where we can see more of your art
Hm, well I have my Portfolio Website. Most stuff there is for University and I don't post everything there.
I also have an old DeviantArt acc with some of my first digital artworks but they are kind of terrible.

A friend is kinda pushing me to open a Twitter, Insta or Tumblr acc but I don't know yet.
I might also post stuff here again in the future - I kind of only work on my comic right now and on 2 different games (->most of that are just concept arts and placeholder) which is why I don't know if it's interesting enough to see.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Hm, well I have my Portfolio Website. Most stuff there is for University and I don't post everything there.
I also have an old DeviantArt acc with some of my first digital artworks but they are kind of terrible.

A friend is kinda pushing me to open a Twitter, Insta or Tumblr acc but I don't know yet.
I might also post stuff here again in the future - I kind of only work on my comic right now and on 2 different games (->most of that are just concept arts and placeholder) which is why I don't know if it's interesting enough to see.
Of course it's interesting to see!!! Most people don't have a clue of what designing a game actually is all about :D Sounds like great content!

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
course it's interesting to see!!! Most people don't have a clue of what designing a game actually is all about :D Sounds like great content!
You stalker! You are everywhere 🤣
... and you believe that I know what I'm doing?! xD
But I'll think about it

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you ever open one let us know because I'd be interested! Also if you wanna upload some art again I'd love to check it out

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Naww. You've got me all flustered...
Thank you everyone!
I was persuaded - will definitely upload soon! 🦙

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Wait your an artist! And here I was more than happy to let you sell your soul. NOPE cant do it now! Artists are what bring beauty to this world.

These are beautiful by the way, I love them 🌸

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Wait your an artist! And here I was more than happy to let you sell your soul. NOPE cant do it now! Artists are what bring beauty to this world.

These are beautiful by the way, I love them 🌸
My value had a LvL-up?! GREAT!!
.... But my art gains value when I'm dead. So it's fine, I guide others to treasures I cannot possess. For Lovestruck!!

Also Thank you!

Last edited:

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
My value had a LvL-up?! GREAT!!
.... But my art gains value when I'm dead. So it's fine, I guide others to treasures I cannot possess. For Lovestruck!!

Also Thank you!
As long as you leave me in your will in the event of such things.. Let us not let things go to waste 😌😂
and yes.. For Lovestruck!!!

CornChip

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
You are really skilled, I love you're work. Do you have an instagram? I'd love to see more :)

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
You are really skilled, I love you're work. Do you have an instagram? I'd love to see more :)
Nah, no Instagram yet - I'm currently busy upgrading my website.
But since so many people asked me about twitter or instgram I'll create accounts after that and try to keep them updated.