Some @#$%$#% Wrecked My Car....

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,738 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
What's guys, I just wanna post this so I can rant a bit. I've got so much pent up anger from this I wanna destroy stuff... I just need to shout for a minute.

SOME GOD***** F**** LADY CUT OFF A BUS AND SLIDE ON ICE AND HIT MY CAR PARKED INFRONT OF THE BANK. I JUST PUT MONEY IN FOR MY PARENTS WHO NEEDED IT.... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET, SOME IMPATIENT A******* AND A MESSED UP CAR. I LOVE MY CAR MORE THAN MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE....{I KNOW, KINDA MESSED UP} AND THE BEST PART....NO DAMAGE TO HER CAR... F*******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just dropped my daughter off at school, then went to the bank to put money in for my parents. I parked right in front of the bank, closest to the dropoff slot.
there was less than a 1/4 of an inch of snow, but it was so cold out it froze into ice in no time.

Thankfully she has insurance, but it's only liability so I hope it covers the cost to fix my car, because I don't have to funds to get a new one or cover the cost to fix all the body work and what ever is rattling under the rear.

What makes this really bad, is I'm out of work, my girlfriend is the only one working, her car got totaled 2 months ago. A drunk, high naked guy hit it doing a u-turn in the middle of the night on our block. She took out a loan to get a new one. We can't afford to get me a new car or fix it, so I really hope this ladies insurance covers the cost.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
Hope it all works out, but I like the design on the side. :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Aww man I'm so sorry for it.. You know, almost the same thing happened to me and the bad thing is the insurance will not cover full expenses but only 1/3 and I'm still with no car.. I hope you'll get more lucky than me :(

Good luck buddy

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.