Mod apk Spotify Music Mod [FIXED]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,555 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

coria

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
will update this comment with thanks if this works!

edit: looks good so far! if i run into any ads i will update! other wise

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years

Tegomike

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank You so much for doing that for everyone that's so sweet of u as a person that u would do a thing like this as it was a pain to get awhile ago as now its what ever can start practicing for the big end!!!!

Thank You
Kimberly Shockley

Rahatrk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks @SusieQ
Post automatically merged:

Why does normal quality seem louder than extreme quality?? :/

Last edited:

Francisf28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this mod

Thanks for this mod

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thankyou @Debby

Thankyou @Sbenny

Thankyou @Sbenny

Thankyou

Thankyou

Thankyou @Sbenny
are you serious, AGAIN ?
I would normally not be so rude, HOWEVER, this is THIRD time I've told you that Debby ,nor anyone else modded this. While I / we truly appreciate her in what she does in and for our forum's community , I am the one who worked on this mod. It was a
" gift " from me. And I believe you should have curtesies to acknowledge that being this is the THIRD time I've told you ! (Yes we know you have multiple accounts against our community rules, which I shall now ban the others . I will leave you with your original made account. But if you continue to purposfully leave this comment you shall lose that accounts privelages as well !!)

Thanks @SusieQ

Why does normal quality seem louder than extreme quality?? :/
If it sounds louder then its within the app itself. As I've not done anything that would alter the quality of the sounds. I am happy to try to troubleshoot with you privately if you'd like. Feel free to pm me (tomorrow please as its now after midnight for me and I've just finished making my last video tutorial for the day). Just tap on my username @SusieQ , select "Start Conversation" and send me a mssg. I'll be online bright & squirrely first thing in the morning)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.