Mod apk Spotify Music Mod (Updated 04/14/18)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,194 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenKagamine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope this mod works and Spotify doesn't ban me for using it. Because i was using an older mod for like over a year and it had all the same features as this mod and it was working fine tge whole time, but suddenly Spotify sent me this scary email saying they detected "abnormal activity" of the Spotify app i was using and disabled it. Then they said they could suspend or terminate my account if they detect repeated use of unauthorized apps. Then my spotify app logged out my account and never let me log back in, no matter what I did, even when i tried updating my mod (though I was still logged in on my ipod, so I know my account wasn't deleted or anything).

That was back in March, and i just haven't used Spotify on my phone since then (since my modded version didnt work and i really hate the unmodded version from the Play Store). Sooo i hope this mod lets me log in and doesn't get me banned or anything.

Has anyone ever gotten their account terminated for using Spotify mods? Because I saw that a few other people on another website also got emails saing the same thing my email from Spotify said.

EDIT: Well, I was able to log in! After not having Spotify on my phone for months, I'm really happy about that!! Let's hope i dont get anymore emails from Spotify or my app doesn't get disabled or anything like that. Somehow, I'm still really worried about this. 😓

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
I hope this mod works and Spotify doesn't ban me for using it. Because i was using an older mod for like over a year and it had all the same features as this mod and it was working fine tge whole time, but suddenly Spotify sent me this scary email saying they detected "abnormal activity" of the Spotify app i was using and disabled it. Then they said they could suspend or terminate my account if they detect repeated use of unauthorized apps. Then my spotify app logged out my account and never let me log back in, no matter what I did, even when i tried updating my mod (though I was still logged in on my ipod, so I know my account wasn't deleted or anything).

That was back in March, and i just haven't used Spotify on my phone since then (since my modded version didnt work and i really hate the unmodded version from the Play Store). Sooo i hope this mod lets me log in and doesn't get me banned or anything.

Has anyone ever gotten their account terminated for using Spotify mods? Because I saw that a few other people on another website also got emails saing the same thing my email from Spotify said.

EDIT: Well, I was able to log in! After not having Spotify on my phone for months, I'm really happy about that!! Let's hope i dont get anymore emails from Spotify or my app doesn't get disabled or anything like that. Somehow, I'm still really worried about this. 😓
As with ANY mod there's no 100% garauntee, HOWEVER my mods for Spotify have not had any reports of banning and you should have no trouble logging in your original accounts. I hope you continue to ENJOY
@LenKagamine feel free to follow me for notifications of my updates 💜😎💜
Best Regards
SusieQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.