Mod apk Spotify Music Mod (Updated/Fixed 06/21/18)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,600 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokemama242

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Omg thx lol I was just scrolling through the featured and saw this. I didn't even think this was possible thx so so much :D

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Omg thx lol I was just scrolling through the featured and saw this. I didn't even think this was possible thx so so much :D
@Brokemama242
your very welcome! And yes, I've been modding Spotify for some time now. I have thousands of wonderful app mods here in app release section. Feel free to follow me for notifications of my releases and updates. If you need anything don't hesitate to message me my door is always open to our community
Best Regards,
SusieQ

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
NOTE--

1.UNINSTALL PREVIOUS MOD

2. DOWNLOAD THE LINK NOW IN POST (FIXED)

3. FOLLOW LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE IN POST...

My sincere apologies for the users who had experienced ads in mod. I've found hidden files/removed/and created/rebuilt mod . it is now working perfectly for all.

Warmest Regards,
SusieQ

@Sultrycarnage666 @Brokemama242 @niyeysi @tjambreigns @Aeriel @Yeyeyeyye @Mishu @Malzae @Pavara @Deadpool83 @Moonblink

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Oh, thank you so much, and sorry for the lack of feedback but i had no time for music since the last update so i didn't know about that 😓 again thank you so much for the update and for personally tagging all of us ❤

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks again SusieQ, i never noticed the ads in the latest download a few days ago, but have redownloaded newer version
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.