Mod apk {Square Enix} Life Is Strange {All Episodes Unlocked}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vicitaaaaaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
If it says downloading resources, then you didnt place the obb folder in the right place.
Downloding resources means it cant find the obb data.
Here is a small video of where it goes
I deleted and redownload everything to start from scratch. The obb folder is where it should be according to your video
If it says downloading resources, then you didnt place the obb folder in the right place.
Downloding resources means it cant find the obb data.
Here is a small video of where it goes
I'm just going to re download everything and start from the beginning. I'm not very tech savvy so I'm sure I made mistakes. I'll update later today when I have time but I'm sure the app works, it's just me being ignorant lol.

Arimh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the mod. Unfortunately I don't know what went wrong since I hadn't opened the app before unzipping the data to sdcard/android/obb but when I first opened it, it said "download failed because you may not have purchased this app"

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the mod. Unfortunately I don't know what went wrong since I hadn't opened the app before unzipping the data to sdcard/android/obb but when I first opened it, it said "download failed because you may not have purchased this app"
Ok. Try this.
Uninstall the app.
Download the playstore version.
Rename the folder the obb file is in.
Uninstall the app.
Rename obb folder back to normal
Install the mod apk.
Run and all should be good.

Cordcutter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I'm 🙇Praying my android MBOX can handle this game

kkpandi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very nice work....dude...I almost download all games from your website

{Square Enix} Life Is Strange {All Episodes Unlocked} was released by Axiom and 56603 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.