Square Enix - Romancing SaGa 2 {FULL APK}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,985 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Mario Gerolami said:
Thanks!

EDIT: I managed to get it working on Genymotion emulator! You need to do the ARM translation as described here, then follow jacko125's instructions.
Grazie/thanks Mario!

jacko125

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello Guys, it's me again!

I have really good news, for those that couldn't for some reason get Romancing Saga 2 to work with my method (Lucky Patcher + xposed module Method/ or manually patching + modified Playstore), because now there is a 100% working patched apk of Romancing SaGa 2 available, which I stumbled upon per chance. So with this patched apk there is no need anymore for my method to get passed the authenication window of the game. Also there is no root required anymore.

Simply install the cracked apk, which i'm providing here, and then copy data (from Axiom) to /storage/android/obb (if you haven't before). When starting the app with this cracked apk, the authenication window will appear now completly black without the license checking text, and you will see only a Quit button in a white box. Simply don't press anything and it should proceed automaticly to the main menu of the game.

Romancing Saga 2 100% Cracked apk (credits to iHackedit where I found this)

I hope this is helpful for you people, and that now everyone can get it to work without any problems.

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
why not mod apk file and null the error function?

Tiggerlator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Have a look at adventures of mana too, bloody nice game.

Kyletempest

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 8 years
I wonder if it should be the same way to work Record of Agarest War and Agarest War Zero.

Square Enix - Romancing SaGa 2 {FULL APK} was released by Axiom and 39537 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.