Mod apk Stardew Valley v1.04 (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this! 😊❤
Post automatically merged:

Please help, it always cut-off in middle when i try to download the apk.😭 Like when it's still in 30% download it will just go *file downloaded*
 
Last edited:
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 9 years
Thank you for the update, Gobsopper! I'm glad I didn't get too far into it before the patch was released.

Doshijo, I have the same problem with usersdownload always dropping and forcing me to start over. I have very bad internet, but the server shouldn't just drop the download. It should allow us to continue no matter how slow. I have gotten to 90 percent a few times on a few different apps, it would drop and I would have to start over again. A few games I had to give up on even though I already paid the sbcash. All I can say is try a couple times, wait an hour or few and try again. You might have to wait and try another day. Good luck! I hope you get it.

P.S. my download dropped just now after all that time. I was 80 percent! Uggh! I'll keep trying too.
 
Last edited:
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
To Lacy: So it happened to you too 😮😅 ok i will try again, thank you 😊🤗
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Nice and thanks
Post automatically merged:

Noice
 
Last edited:
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
thank you
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much, my save file was just fine too .
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
If you love harvest moon, play this game👆
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
thanks
Post automatically merged:

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top