Mod apk STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LL1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Is it possible to use this on Bluestacks? I can't figure out how to handle extracting the cache when on an emulator. :cry:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is it possible to use this on Bluestacks? I can't figure out how to handle extracting the cache when on an emulator. :cry:
Yes, this works on emulators as well, but depending on the emulator you use, it might be easier or harder to install the game cache. I suggest you to search about how to install it by doing a google search.

LL1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yeah, it sadly does not seem to want to work on Bluestacks. I thought I did everything right 😭

renvc

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Would love to have a mod for stardom the a list . It's not available on sbenny

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same but apparently the app doesn't work on newer phone models. I should've searched first before I unlocked it 😔

Jasia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It says resource nit found though I see the obb in sd/android/obb... please help or refund?

STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack was released by Sbenny and 37505 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.