Stickman Legends Ninja Warriors: Shadow War -

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,709 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years

Version: v1.3.5

SPECIAL NOTE
MUST USE WITH EMULATOR

Root needed? NO

Internet Required to Play? NO (YES but only if you are playing ARENA that Online PVP)

https://youtu.be/OpziP4JGTpM

Game description:
League of Stickman - League of Ninja - Be a hero in the best fighting games. Be a survival stickman & ninja in shadow fight.

Stickman Games is an offline Role-playing Game, this game will bring to you a really good RPG experiences on mobile and you can play anywhere anytime. Stickman Games will be an offline RPG Games for your convenience.

In Warriors Game, Stick War are on a journey of conquering the dark world in this dangerously exciting Hack N Slash game filled with lots of Sword, Weapons, Skills. Stick War can master the sword game with your precision controls & skills to use the right weapons at the right time. Do you have the drive, courage & passion to help our stickman & master this warriors game!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zitga.ninja.stickman.legends
Mod Features:
- Unlimited Coins and Soul (GEMS)

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Snoke

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 34 times

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: Stickman Legends Ninja Warriors: Shadow War - Unlimited Coins | Soul (GEMS)

~going to try it out ...thanks

edit; downloaded the app two times, trying to install..can not get it installed...allways same error," not installed"

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years

no i do not have this app installed on my device...i had before but i deleted it so it is gone and this is clean install but does not work

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years

Tested it our doesn't install here either.. are you sure it doesn't need root.. Can't test if root needed don't have rooted device

meez

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: Stickman Legends Ninja Warriors: Shadow War - LOCK - HAVING COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS

Thanks ! Going to test it

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: Stickman Legends Ninja Warriors: Shadow War - LOCK - HAVING COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS

Locked temporarily. Will reopen soon.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
POST OPENED..
TOPIC FIXED. MUST USE WITH EMULATOR

MJafar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
downloaded the app two times, trying to install..can not get it installed...allways same error," not installed"

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Snoke Download link broken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stickman Legends Ninja Warriors: Shadow War - was released by Snoke and 4306 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.