Sugeestions for this website!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,114 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mikaelalolol

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
There are some things I don't really like here even though this is not really a big issue it's just that I find it really hard to earn sb points and it's kind of a hard grind that gets me nowhere. So, I figured that maybe people that are not modders of games could also have an easy time with earning sb points like maybe watching ads that can give u (I hope this is fair enough to all of you) 200-300 sb points and voting on a modders game can give 60-70 of the points and thing like that. Mainly what I'm saying is that, Can the people that are operating the website please upgrade the sb points u can earn for free with better points being claimed? If you guys can that would be amazing!! Thank you for listening to my suggestion also I think other people might have said the same thing but please do because I love using this website for my favorite games to play with mods in it.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Let's address your suggestion. The key aspect is that SB Points are not that different from real money. The more money available, the less it is valued. And vice versa. Knowing that, Sbenny always tries his best to make the system fair. The most profitable ways to gain SB are through direct contribution to the forum, i.e modding games, showcasing games, writing reviews and many other ways. The more you are involved with the forum concretely, the more you receive in reward. There's a direct correlation between hard work and amount of cash earned. For this and other reasons, the amount of SB you can earn is carefully crafted in a way that favours said direct involvement.
Is it a grind? Perhaps. That's debatable. But it's an efficient way to encourage the users to take a more active and productive role in the forum. In short, it's a two-way street. You give to Sbenny, Sbenny gives it back.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Review are a great resource of points.. Try it out! I start out myself there.. -+200points is up for grab for only -+800 words! 😁

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Like what @Mrach31 said, reviews can give you a ton of sb points for a decent amount of effort. Something like 80-200+ in my experience. You can also participate in events like sb points weekends or fulfill movies/ebooks request.

If we followed your suggestion, massive inflation will happen and the value of sb points will plummet, so keeping the status quo would be the best move for now.