Super Late Intro

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,924 happy users since 2014.
Register

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you find us? When I was find modded game to past time

Which types of games do you usually play? RTS, city building, RPG, crafting, idle

Something about me: I'm a Filipino and today is my b-day. I'm just an average guy who loves to play game since Grade school days. I have some experience doin novel/webnovel writing, painting(watercolor), and drawing.

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello User that I never saw or talked to before. It is nice to meet you, lol.
Let's become great friends, love my dog and -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHAD!
It's not the same but here: 🍦
di-did you just threaten to love your dog? hahahaha
it feels like, we greet each other then you pick up shiba and shove it to my face and said love my dog with a grin on your face.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
di-did you just threaten to love your dog? hahahaha
..... Yes.

it feels like, we greet each other then you pick up shiba and shove it to my face and said love my dog with a grin on your face.
ah--- Yea, I would totally do that in real life 🤣

🤣 I mean everyone loves Shiba!

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
yes, yes i know your doggo is cute and all but i still like my cat. we just and chill. doggos like to run around and play, i might do it for time to time but not always as it is tiring and im lazy.

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Welcome to La Famiglia al Sbenny @ChadCross ,

I'm one of the Community Team Members and here to give you a little introduction and a warmly welcome to the family as we are a very friendly and member to member contributing build-up forum everyone is welcome in what ever he/she can contribute wether it's a joke or an impressive and helping article where people say "WOW", an awesome MOD/paid app or whatever comes to the humans mind.

Before exploring trough the site I would like you having a look into the links below they are really useful for every aspect of using the site throughout your time here and it saves for everyone a lot of time, for questioner but as well answerer.

Forum Rule - General use of forum use.
Video Guide - Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! - Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy - Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia - A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.
Android Modding University - A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother - Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members.
Contest & Site News - A place to keep up to date with all of our contests and site updates and changes.
Off Topic - A fun place with a conversation for just about everyone!

But if there are any questions or problems just send me or any of my awesome forum staff colleagues a direct message, tag us under a thread or post a thread for all of your questions here and we'll be reaching out to you.

Thanks for reading and now go, go into the wide of Sbenny my dear friend.

Best regards,

Sky X

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
yes, yes i know your doggo is cute and all but i still like my cat. we just and chill. doggos like to run around and play, i might do it for time to time but not always as it is tiring and im lazy.
even dogs get old °^°