💬 Review Tabou

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,401 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Tabou

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Free Mod apk Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v1.9 - Unlimited Gems, Keys Hack, Club Enabled etc (updated)

"Choose" your own adventure about Young helpless women being rescued by big strong men. Perfect for fans of 50 shades of grey.

Review:
Before I begin kudos to the Modder. The Mod itself works great. It's a shame however the content inside isn't worth it. As we all know for some reason the story based adventure genre is marketed almost entirely to women. From Choices amazing variety of stories of fantasy adventures, slice of life tales, or spooky horror stories to Episodes... uhh ... Community content? All the apps seem to be based on female players and female characters. And that is perfectly fine. I love playing female characters in every game I can. The problem in Tabou's case is it's targeted towards Straight women. For example, In "Swipe Right" the dating app gives you three options one woman and two men. you can pick the woman but then it makes you pick again between two men a pilot and a mysterious billionaire. And then for a final indignity the app forces you to choose a third time only it's one man an artist or model. In every story you start off either having sex with some guy, thinking about your ex boyfriend, etc. Buried deep in a story there might be some bisexual content like one story has your ex boyfriend showing up to talk about your threesome with another woman in a dressing booth. But ultimately your character is Bi at best. There are [or were] other apps out there that let you choose your preferred orientation. Even Desperate Housewives app tried to give token representation [even though they constantly referred to female romantic interest with male pronouns]. But Tabou is all about Women being dominated by chiseled men. So if that's your thing go ahead and grab it. But if your prefer dating lovely ladies you might want to give it a hard pass.

Would you recommend this to other users? I'd reccomend it to anyone who's a fan of 50 shades of Grey strong man submissive woman power fantasies. If you're looking for more LGBT friendly fare i'd avoid it.

Rating (1-5): ⭐