Mod apk *Tap Tycoon Diamond and Cash Mod Unlimited

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,691 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Narciso Diaz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Muito obrigado
Post automatically merged:

Muito obrigado

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks...i hope it works

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mod does not work

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
What do you mean the mod. Does not work? I just did a new all install and it worked fine. Sure you followed the instructions? Please tell me what its doing or not doing. You are going to the settings menu and clickkng rate game correct? I do know diamond count goes negative sometimes wait for it to catch up and click one at a time until it goes back to a positive number @networkdood

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
My apologies. Let me go home tonight and double check your instructions and I will get back to you on this.

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
My apologies. Let me go home tonight and double check your instructions and I will get back to you on this.
No problem just want to make sure you can enjoy the game. I am here to support my mods

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok, so, I read this:
"Click on the Option icon in the top left corner. Then click Rate Game. this will give as many diamonds and cash as you need. Do as often as you like until you have the money to get what you want."

So, do I get a bunch of diamonds and cash for just tapping where it says "rate game" in the settings? I am getting nothing so far, but, I advanced to AD cash fairly quick...

Also, when I view the Leaderboard, I am unable to scroll through info in the Global and Group tabs.

Hey boss! Nevermind, the issue was totally my fault. It works very well :)

Last edited:

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Ok, so, I read this:
"Click on the Option icon in the top left corner. Then click Rate Game. this will give as many diamonds and cash as you need. Do as often as you like until you have the money to get what you want."

So, do I get a bunch of diamonds and cash for just tapping where it says "rate game" in the settings? I am getting nothing so far, but, I advanced to AD cash fairly quick...

Also, when I view the Leaderboard, I am unable to scroll through info in the Global and Group tabs.

Hey boss! Nevermind, the issue was totally my fault. It works very well :)
Enjoy :)

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
How do we use the diamonds to buy cards in the shop?

I usually get a "cannot connect to the shop error", or any cards I buy appear as being locked.

Last edited:

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Also, if you tap that Rate Game option too many times, the game will kick you out. But, just hitting it 2 or 3 or 4 times gives you plenty of diamonds.

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
The only thing I ever bought with the diamonds was the cash rainfall thing that drops 10 million in cash instantly. But yes if you click too many times too fast it will lock the game up. A few at a time and let it catch up works.

*Tap Tycoon Diamond and Cash Mod Unlimited was released by Kingpin300 and 10617 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.