💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,753 happy users since 2014.
Register

WatermelonPie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.82 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated)

The Arcana is a beautiful Otome/visual novel, which is LGBT friendly, where you will be playing as a tarot reader and fall in love with a stunning story filled with mystery and romance.

Review:
Review:
I can't even begin to explain how incredible this game is. I've been playing so many visual novels during these past years, and I must say, that this one has won a great big place in my heart. I fell in love with the amazing art, the story that is so captivating, that outstanding writing that will just keep you wanting to read more, and each and everyone one of the characters in the story!

Story:
This story is just phenomenal! The MC (the main character), being you, playing as an apprentice prodigy tarot reader in Asra's shop, (who is your mentor) will be involved in a mystery adventure in where you will meet 6 people in who you will be living an adventure with each and every one of them and find something bigger and special than just friendship. Starting off with the prologue, it would be more than enough for you to get hooked upon such an amazing journey.

Characters:
Phenomenal! Each and every one of the characters is stunning. Even the non-romanceable ones. They all have special traits and personalities which you will have to find out by yourself and finally choose who is your favorite! Their art design is the most noticeable and most beautiful part of them.

This is truly a fantastic game with a splendid storyline. It includes premium choices, but they do not affect the final outcome.

Would you recommend this to other users? Without a doubt! I am so in love in this game, give a try and I'm sure you'll love it too 🥰

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐