💬 Review The Arcane: A mystic romance by Edin282

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,103 happy users since 2014.
Register

Edin282

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcane: A mystic romance

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v2.22 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated) Mod apk

The Arcana - A Mystic Romance is a visual novel dating sim game for IOS and Android devices. You can date one of the 6 characters, there are multiple side stories and mysteries to be uncovered as you progress through the story.

Review:
I've picked up and dropped this game multiple times, simply because there are choices that you can only purchase through the in-game currency 'coins', which are expensive and the choices which you use them are frequent. There are ways to get them by playing mini-games and watching ads but it seems like a cash-grabbing way like any other dating sim or mobile game you'd see. But if anyone does want to pay for them, some sales happen a lot which makes it cheaper and more accessible to whoever wants to pay for it.

Besides that, I think the game is endearing and enjoyable to play! The art style is unique as well as the character designs and the characters themselves. After the prologue, you can complete the stories of the characters of your choice! Follow their journeys and uncover secrets and mysteries surrounding and dating them as well ;)

This game is LGBTQ+ friendly, with the option to be with whichever character you want, and isn't only restricted to one gender. As well as being able to choose what pronouns you want to go by (He/him, She/her, They/them)

There are a lot of plots in each route, and it's different from each other. There are a lot of endings and a lot of ways the stories could go, however you choose to have it happen!! Replay through them to change choices (if you have the coins) to have different outcomes and endings!

Would you recommend this to other users? To those who like dating sims, interesting plots and characters and beautiful characters I think you would enjoy this game! While the in-game currency is expensive, what you experience for free is fun as well and I highly recommend it!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐