Mod apk The Elder Scrolls: Blades Unlimited Gems & Money Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkNecroz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alright After Further testing we new games the problem is with my inventory. When you buy those chest (elder,legendary) sometimes its just like it gives you an invisible item i dont know if its due to the mod or the current state of the game but for me right now its a big no because once you use it enough to get level 10 smithy and enchanting tower ( copper farming from legendary chest) once everything was sold i had more than a 100 invisibles item in my inventory. Now to the next test im gonna use the hacked app to stack up on millions of gem them try on regular app and see if i get banned and see if the bugs is still there.

Gerscy11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice i enjoy mod games so much specialy those have storylines.. Realy need those mods to Finish fast and to put the game in its limits.. Lool.. I likely play solo role playing games.. Thanks guys mod more games.. :))

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Alright After Further testing we new games the problem is with my inventory. When you buy those chest (elder,legendary) sometimes its just like it gives you an invisible item i dont know if its due to the mod or the current state of the game but for me right now its a big no because once you use it enough to get level 10 smithy and enchanting tower ( copper farming from legendary chest) once everything was sold i had more than a 100 invisibles item in my inventory. Now to the next test im gonna use the hacked app to stack up on millions of gem them try on regular app and see if i get banned and see if the bugs is still there.
Are you swapping between mod and official game after purchasing?

Also due to how many people have downloaded this mod the Devs may have become aware of it.

DarkNecroz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Are you swapping between mod and official game after purchasing?

Also due to how many people have downloaded this mod the Devs may have become aware of it.
In my last test i did but i found out the issue... GOOD NEWS your mod is not to blame...and another GOOD NEWS it's not invisible item...SOOOO the answer is S**T TONS OF REVIVAL SCROLL...

i did the test on a new save and paid really close attention to what was happening revival scroll Act kind of like a potion in inventory when you get 1 revival scroll it takes up 1 inventory space up to 10 scrolls then at 11 scrolls it takes another inventory space and so on. So when i did my first test of the mod and ended up with 100+ "invisible items" it was because i had 1000+ Revival Scrolls sitting there in my inventory.

The only way to get rid of those scroll is got to the Abyss get to floor 8 or higher remove your armor and die repeatedly and use up all your scrolls.

Meanwhile i wrote a message to the devs support from my Legit Account asking them if it was intented this way or if it was a mistake in programming.

So now have fun with the mod guys and now the inventory Mystery has been solved XD

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
In my last test i did but i found out the issue... GOOD NEWS your mod is not to blame...and another GOOD NEWS it's not invisible item...SOOOO the answer is S**T TONS OF REVIVAL SCROLL...

i did the test on a new save and paid really close attention to what was happening revival scroll Act kind of like a potion in inventory when you get 1 revival scroll it takes up 1 inventory space up to 10 scrolls then at 11 scrolls it takes another inventory space and so on. So when i did my first test of the mod and ended up with 100+ "invisible items" it was because i had 1000+ Revival Scrolls sitting there in my inventory.

The only way to get rid of those scroll is got to the Abyss get to floor 8 or higher remove your armor and die repeatedly and use up all your scrolls.

Meanwhile i wrote a message to the devs support from my Legit Account asking them if it was intented this way or if it was a mistake in programming.

So now have fun with the mod guys and now the inventory Mystery has been solved XD
You have the problem solving part down, are you a programmer/modder? If you are are you should try become a modder for this community. If not we have a section of the forum dedicated towards teaching people how to mod/hack so why not take up the opportunity to learn a new skill and become a modder/hacker?

I've actually taken a break from modding but do post the odd thing here and there, usually when. I make one for myself and I decide to share it here, other than that I'm not modding at the moment

DarkNecroz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
No i'm nothing like that :p simply a player who has some basic understanding about how programming works and some very very basic coding language knowledge.

I dont have enough free time to learn it properly
Post automatically merged:

No i'm nothing like that :p simply a player who has some basic understanding about how programming works and some very very basic coding language knowledge.

I dont have enough free time to learn it properly

Chibixcore

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
After purchasing 6000 gems i cant buy i again i cant see the gem in store its just the chest

This all im seeing

Attachments

Xvnmx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice amazing

Good

Yeah

y

asamisama

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can't access the store. It said to connect to google play.

Boatsnmoms

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is the list of compatible phones for the mod exclusively or does it go along with Blades? The compatibility list for the game has gone up, but was wondering if the mod has been updated with it or should it work as long as you got the game on your phone? Thanks.

Boatsnmoms

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Also very new to using sbenny and not quite sure if I'm doing this right. I have the app already with an account, instructions say to uninstall the app so I uninstall it off my phone and install the link provided for the mod and downloaded the sbenny patcher. So I have both but have no idea what to do now if anyone doesnt mind helping with that. Another question, I'm really confused on the statement of going back to the official app and making a new account. Do I have to completely make a new character and account to be able to go back and play the official app after using the mod? I can't use it on my actual account? Sorry for long questions, just trying to clarify it for myself before making the commitment.

mango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Not working for me, tho the previous version did. The Shop is unavailable.

Also is anyone aware of how to deal with 403-3-61 error? Keeps resynching me, don't know what to do.

KoolNOT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.