💬 Review The Great Tournament

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,445 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Great Tournament

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Game] The Great Tournament v.1.1.12 ACOM MOD

The Great Tournament is a 180,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Philip Kempton, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based-without graphics or sound effects-and fuelled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Review:
OK now where should i start from. I guess most people would want me to start from the beginning, ''The Great Tournament'' a word interactive fantasy novel written by Phillip Kempton made out of 180,000 words takes you through an adventure in the medieval era, in where you play as a son of a farmer who suddenly becomes part of something greater than himself. In this game you will travel the lands of Magnicia, and possibly far more lands than Magnicia to compete in matches and to be honest they are dangerous matches that could get you killed, but of course it is worth if you count the gold or land you may win. Travel the realm as the squire of a legendary knight, rise from being just a peasant into becoming a hero, you may choose to become a fire mage. However if you do have the taste of evil in yourself simply use your skills to gain power and kill all who stand in your way. All this can be achieved by you through many training and through this training and your choices you may manage to win the Great Tournament. Yet if you lose, well you can always live the rest of your days in a normal house with a wife and a couple of children. I must admit Philip Kempton did a marvellous job in writing ''The Great Tournament'' well he was also good in his writings such as ''Swamp Castle'' and ''Life of a Mercenary''. I mean just play the game and look at the different outcomes of your choices.

Would you recommend this to other users? Well it certainly doesn't need a detective to know that i highly recommend this game. It is in my view a very interesting game for all ages, i hope you all have fun playing it.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator:

Adz73

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This game is a very good one and i find it to be one of the most interesting hosted games. I played through the game and found that my character had formed numerous relationships. Furthermore as there is more than 1 character to form a relationship with it is better than some of the other games as i would say that the choices you make do actually affect thr game e.g. you can choose to romance hannah or nadine. Overall it is a very interesting game.