Mod apk The legendary love story - Otome Dating Sim game v0.0.14 Unlimited Hearts (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,553 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnightmarigolds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Trying to unzip the cache to the proper location didn't work for me, but just installing and playing through the prologue from google play before uninstalling made it work like a charm like reccomended! Thanks so much I love these dumb games and this one looks really fun!

Noe544

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried doing everything but it just says that I might not have purchased this app

Midnightmarigolds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried doing everything but it just says that I might not have purchased this app
Install the app thru the appstore and play thru the prologue before uninstalling it. After that try the mod version and it should work. That's what happened with me.

Emmagrace126

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awesome
Post automatically merged:

Awesome

The legendary love story - Otome Dating Sim game v0.0.14 Unlimited Hearts (New) was released by Debby and 19349 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.