Mod apk The Letter - Horror Visual Novel V.1.1.9 {All Chapters Unlocked}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,457 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
It doesn't work for me.
What doesn't work? What have you done to try to fix it? Please give details or no one will be able to solve the problem for you.

007AVIAVI

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm still not through with the first chapter but it says that all the chapters have been purchased. So, I'm guessing it works. Thanks a lot, man. Been looking for this for a while now. You've imparted great joy to my otherwise boring life.
Edit:
It works. I'm currently playing the second chapter(Hannah). Thanks a lot, Axiom. You're great. Your mods have yet to disappoint.

Last edited:

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
My phone doesnt support SD so I put the files in the same location but without the SD (android/data and android/obb) and the game is stuck in the loading screen (the black one with the sheep). Is there something I can do to fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind! I had copied the whole folders after extracting and not just the data and obb folders so it didn't work. Now it does perfectly, thank you for the game!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Letter - Horror Visual Novel V.1.1.9 {All Chapters Unlocked} was released by Axiom and 20919 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.