Mod apk This Is the President v1.0.0 Mod Menu APK (Paid Game, Unlimited Cash, 100% approval and Team stress does not increase)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,646 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Some people got too much stress level and got burnt out. And even if I put them in vacation, the stress level still wont go down. The mod "stress doesn't go up" is activated so that may be part of the problem. Is there any way to add a "reduce stress" sort of thing?

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years

loganlogen12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Some people got too much stress level and got burnt out. And even if I put them in vacation, the stress level still wont go down. The mod "stress doesn't go up" is activated so that may be part of the problem. Is there any way to add a "reduce stress" sort of thing?
I think you could try to deactivate the "stress doesn't go up" mod after putting your staff to vacation, then reactivate it after your staff have returned from vacation.

Last edited:

Mox

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Such a great game

Imran05

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hope this mod work!
Post automatically merged:

Hope this mod work!

This Is the President v1.0.0 Mod Menu APK (Paid Game, Unlimited Cash, 100% approval and Team stress does not increase) was released by KDMT and 6417 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.