Thread rating suggestion.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,051 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When rating a thread, you are prompted to include a comment as to why you rated the thread whatever you decided to rate it. Users could then view these ratings for the certain thread.

I don't know, I feel like people just rate threads the lowest just for the pure satisfaction of making it look more low quality and have no real reason.

Would be cool tho. Thoughts ?

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@CoolStar i think its a perfect idea as this will help the modder know about problems if any which encountered by the forum members would be addressed duly and timely action would be done and also the members would be able to know about the certain aspects of the app/game which are reviewed by other users :D

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sure i was browsing suggestions just now when i saw your thread so i thought i should reply to it don't worry i always check all the suggestions :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We already invite users to give a feedback after trying a game right before the reply form. By forcing people to put a reason for their poll vote right in the poll area we'd void the reason we have a forum and not a rating system like Amazon for example.

We have posts and polls here, not just comments with ratings, so that we can quote/reply to these instead of just reading a bunch of feedbacks attached to a poll, then it's up to the user to decide to share the reason for his 1 star vote by posting it or not. If he won't, he wont have any assistance from the thread starter, so it's actually a loss for him, not for us.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
we already have voting

CoolStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@SusieQ
What I suggest vs what you are saying is completely something diffrent. Atlest read.
You are like we have this and we have that.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I think what they mean @CoolStar is that when you vote you can still leave a comment. All you have to do is scroll down to the bottom and say "I gave this a low rating because..." and if you want you can even tag the modder so your feedback is easier for them to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.