Mod apk Tiny Dinosaur World Return

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!
  • Overall Rating 4.8
    Based on 16 reviews
  • ⭐⭐⭐ Not all features work. (0.0%) 0
  • ⏰ Yes but it's outdated. (0.0%) 0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Gimme d mon e
Post automatically merged:

Gimme d mon e
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Grandioso
Post automatically merged:

Grandioso
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you. You guys are the best
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello, so, I seem to have a problem with this mod on my phone. It doesn't seem to have maxed out resources or anything, unless I miss something. And I can't restart the game from the beginning, so... I still need to get more of those soul gems to get more dinosaurs. Is this supposed to be that way?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
It still works too
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanaks man. I'll make sure not to upgrade stuff above my level.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Oohs my God I loved this game so seeing it brings happy memories, thank you
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
It's the best!
Post automatically merged:

It'd the best!
Post automatically merged:

It'd the best!
 
Tiny Dinosaur World Return was released by johnhern and 17843 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top