🎮 SB MOD APK To The Edge of The Sky - Premium v1.7.0206 !!Free In-App purchases with SB Patcher(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,175 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shionsc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
long comment ahead. i was able to install this game some time ago but i had to delete it because of storage. now i tried do install it again but it always says resources could not be found. i've installed SB Patcher , made sure the folder name is egde instead of edge, i placed the .obb file in internal storage's android and when that didn't work, i tried to put it in the sd card instead. but nothing worked. i deleted the apk+zip and downloaded a new one, thinking the old ones i stored maybe have an error in it, and followed the steps provided. again, nothing worked. any advice i could maybe try?

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
long comment ahead. i was able to install this game some time ago but i had to delete it because of storage. now i tried do install it again but it always says resources could not be found. i've installed SB patcher, made sure the folder name is egde instead of edge, i placed the .obb file in internal storage's android and when that didn't work, i tried to put it in the sd card instead. but nothing worked. i deleted the apk+zip and downloaded a new one, thinking the old ones i stored maybe have an error in it, and followed the steps provided. again, nothing worked. any advice i could maybe try?
When you say that you put the .obb file in internal storage's android, did you just put it in the android folder, or did you put it in the obb folder located in the android folder?

shionsc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
When you say that you put the .obb file in internal storage's android, did you just put it in the android folder, or did you put it in the obb folder located in the android folder?
i put it in the obb folder located in the android folder. i did the same with sd card

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
i put it in the obb folder located in the android folder. i did the same with sd card
Could you send a screenshot of the file path? That might help me see if there's an easy solution to the problem.

shionsc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
okay, so something interesting just happened. i had deleted the files at first and went to install it again to take the screenshot. out of curiosity i tried opening the game and it loaded just for a split second before it crashed. this one the .obb file is located in the android. i moved the file to my sd card and then it went back to the "resources could not be found screen"

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
okay, so something interesting just happened. i had deleted the files at first and went to install it again to take the screenshot. out of curiosity i tried opening the game and it loaded just for a split second before it crashed. this one the .obb file is located in the android. i moved the file to my sd card and then it went back to the "resources could not be found screen"
Yeah, it will not work if the obb file is in the sd card storage. As for the game loading for a split second, it's been known to do that. I've found when it does that, repeatedly opening the app gets it to work eventually.

shionsc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yeah, it will not work if the obb file is in the sd card storage. As for the game loading for a split second, it's been known to do that. I've found when it does that, repeatedly opening the app gets it to work eventually.
ah it finally works now, thank you! sorry for the bother, i didnt have this trouble the first time. although i wonder if maybe sb patcher has something to do with it, because this time i didnt install it and the game run on the first try. should i install the patcher now?

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
ah it finally works now, thank you! sorry for the bother, i didnt have this trouble the first time. although i wonder if maybe sb patcher has something to do with it, because this time i didnt install it and the game run on the first try. should i install the patcher now?
Afaik, sb patcher shouldn't be affecting the game like that, because I've heard about people with the unmodded version having the same issue. But yes, now that the game opened for you, everything should be working properly, and having sb patcher installed will give you access to Four's pov without having to pay for it.

D

Deleted member 1071254

Thanks, at last , I found this game, I was looking for so long time . Thanks again .

To The Edge of The Sky - Premium v1.7.0206 !!Free In-App purchases with SB Patcher(updated) was released by NickyHasNoJams and 10873 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.