Mod apk TvTap Pro v2.1 [Watch Live TV Channels For Free]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,331 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
TvTap Pro v2.1 [Watch Live TV Channels For Free]

55.png
66.png
77.png

Name of the app: TvTap Pro

Version: v2.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

App Description:

TvTap provides an amazing experience to watch live TV channels on your Android device. We cover all major leagues. You should not miss any of your favourite show, movie or sports.

This app was previously named UkTVNow.

Elegant Design

Design is very simple & user friendly. Simple design will help you to find your favourite content easily.

Bookmark
Easy to favourite your channel. You can play your favourite channel quickly from favourite page.

Chromecasting
Watch your favourite channels on your TV by casting it directly from phone or tablet to TV through chrome cast device.

Compatible
This version of TvTap is compatible with Android devices including phones, tablets. (Please see other release for FireStick and Android Box compatible version)

Application Gallery
Find free streams online & watch them on your Android Phone or Tablet. We search best video streams for you & provide them in brilliant quality.

VirusTotal Scan:
Android Phone: VirusTotal
Android Box: VirusTotal

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
not on google play
MOD Features:
AdFree

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: IEarthan

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

Downloaded 308 times

Shodaw

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod

Twink

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
No Channel to against this id!
Help
Try New Updated Version in Download Links
Post automatically merged:

Same problem! Any idea?

No channel to against id problem.

Shodaw

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It downloads as a zip file and when I unzip it and unzips into a bunch of different pieces what am I supposed to do?

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
It downloads as a zip file and when I unzip it and unzips into a bunch of different pieces what am I supposed to do?
Its not a ZIP File but an APK File so you can install it on your Android phone directly after downloading the APK. Just Go to any one of the Download Link and click on Download option.

Shodaw

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I only had that problem when I download it from the sbenny upload section.

TvTap Pro v2.1 [Watch Live TV Channels For Free] was released by IEarthan and 9466 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.