Ultimate Ninja Blazing v1.5.6 - Sbenny's Hack

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
I'll try this game. Thanks! :)
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 9 years
I've tried the game before, but I will do it again with the mod this time! lol
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 9 years
]

Version: v1.5.6

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
The latest NARUTO SHIPPUDEN game for Android is here: Ultimate Ninja Blazing!!! Take part in Shinobi Formation Battles in the first mobile game from the Ultimate Ninja series!
Hi sbenny, i've just tried it and it doesn't work as the game asks to download an updated version 1.5.9. Can you update this mod? Thank you, much appreciated.
 
Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 10 years
@Sbenny

Needs an update
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top