💬 Review Underworld Office by Saim006

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,022 happy users since 2014.
Register

Saim006

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Underworld Office

Underworld Office is a chat style interactive story game and adventure game where you will experience mysterious, yet touching, innocent episodes with various ghosts

Review:
Underworld game is Another of my all time favourite interactive games. It has everything emotions, drama, Horror and thrill. So let me give you a little bit of detail about the game : there's a boy name Eugene He is weak and afraid one day he was returning home from Station and some ghost attack him and killed him but in mean time some other ghost comes and save Eugene but in return they asked him to do something for them Now you have to play the game to uncover what it is. Its a novel game and depending on your choices there will be consequences. Game have Multiple endings- 2 happy ending and 1 sad ending. If you love choice based games where your choice Will matter in the game then this game is for you. This is really soul touching interactive game you will ever play. Every character in this game have a story and there's e lesson in that story that will melt your heart and can make you cry and you will know how much Life, and people who care for us matters so go on give this game a try you wont regret it Trust me.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you love interactive story based game then yeah absolutely you should try this game.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐