Mod apk Untold RPG - Text Adventure [Full Unlocked | Infinite Gold | Infinite Attribute Points]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,599 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noooooy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I downloaded it from Sai and it said this

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl193818365.tmp/1.apk: META-INF/BNDLTOOL.SF indicates /data/app/vmdl193818365.tmp/1.apk is signed using APK Signature Scheme v2, but no such signature was found. Signature stripped?

Noooooy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Never mind it worked after i changed the settings and the gold is infinite too like it increases when spent on something
Screenshot_2022-07-30-13-18-37-269_com.gotterdammerung.untold.jpg

Johnnyboy808

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Everything works, amazing game. And nice modder and mod 👌

Actually speaking of which, is it possible you also mod the other game "eldrum red tides" there's already a request up with 800 sb point reward, and since you have done this one. It shouldn't be too complicated for you 😁 would be much appreciated

Sub0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It downloaded after I enabled sign apk but now the mods don't work

DEV2003

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I downloaded the knight version all the features work nicely but the game is not unlocked. It is still showing that this is a demo version.

Dertonel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
If you face certificate errors in SAI , make sure you have "Sign Apks before Installing" enabled in SAI settings.

Loool

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
SAI isnt letting me install with this error

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl1752152855.tmp/1.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1752152855.tmp/1.apk: META-INF/BNDLTOOL.SF indicates /data/app/vmdl1752152855.tmp/1.apk is signed using APK Signature Scheme v2, but no such signature was found. Signature stripped?

advertisa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
After using SAI and turn on the "Sign APK before installing" in the setting, I still failed to download and received this message: INSTALL_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR: Permission Denied
Can anyone figure out for me, plz?

advertisa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
If it means have I allowed SAI to install app on my phone or not, yes I have turned on permission but still pop up that message.

Johnnyboy808

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Does it download? And just not install? If so do you have enough space for the app?

Dark Man

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you still can't install it, use mt manager, view the apks, and sign each file one by one

Untold RPG - Text Adventure [Full Unlocked | Infinite Gold | Infinite Attribute Points] was released by Legacy and 46304 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.